You May Also Be Interested In...
Ornaments are smaller-sized versions of your most-loved Willow Tree angels and figures, with brown elastic cord for hanging. For Holidays or for Everyday, Ornaments are gifts for engagements, weddings, new babies, graduations, teachers, birthdays… an expression of love and appreciation that celebrates life’s milestones in a small, commemorative format. A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
- Sentiment: “I love our friendship” written on hangtag
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived
- 4.5″h hand-painted resin ornament with wire wings. Brown elastic cord. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast based on Susan’s original carving and painted by hand.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
- Ornament arrives in a gift box
- Cord style hanger
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree figurine from her art studio on Kansas City, Missouri
- Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire
- Arrives in a gift box, ready for gift giving with an enclosure card